REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM WITHOUT EXPANSION VESSEL, 62.5 L / H, 4-STAGE, TDS, LCD
The purest water is produced by reverse osmosis systems without an expansion vessel
With a clean drinking water flow rate of over 1 liter per minute, the RO400 is productive enough to operate without an expansion tank.
This allows compact installation on the countertop, hidden under the sink or hung on the cabinet.
The RO400 Reverse Osmosis System is the best option if there is no space for installation or a large amount of water is needed.
The LCD display is presented to offer models:
TDS meter in real time, shows the quality of incoming and drinking water
Sensors with display scale, monitoring the life of all filters individually
Indicator in membrane flushing mode
Inlet pressure warning
Easily replaceable filters without disassembly
The stages for purification are:
1) The first is a 5 micron polypropylene filter for solid particles such as sand, rust and others. A 1 micron filter is placed in relatively pure incoming water.
2) Filter with pressed activated carbon: Removes chlorine, fluorine and bacteria.
3) Reverse osmosis membrane with a permeability of 0.0001 microns. It prevents the passage of contaminants larger than its pores and earns its lowpermeability removes up to 99.9% of dissolved in water calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium ions, as well as heavy metals, viruses, bacteria and othersmicroorganisms. The membrane divides the water into 2 parts: polluted water that goes into the canal and 1 part of clean water that is taken to the storage vessel.
4) T33 filter with fine activated carbon, improves the taste and smell of water. It is placed after the water storage tank, if any.
5) Alkalizer or water structurizer. If desired, a filter can be placed to increase the pH of the pie to 8.5. It contains tourmaline, zeolite andother minerals. (optional)
6) As the 6th stage we can put a UV sterilizer. The 6w UV lamp ensures that you drink fully sterilized water from bacteria, viruses, pollen andother microorganisms. (optional)
2 years warranty
Productivity: 62.5 l / h
Power consumption during operation: 96W
Standby power consumption: 5W
Inlet pressure: 0.1-0.5 MPa (1-5 bar)
Working pressure: 0.4-0.7 MPa (4-7 bar)
Inlet water temperature: 5-35 C (optimal 25 C)
Dimensions (H / D / W): 400x386x177 mm
The set includes:
Reverse Osmosis System RO400
1 set of filters
Clean water tap
Inlet water connection
3 meters March4 1/4
Return water clamp
Filter replacement switch
Wall or cabinet mounting plate